Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can we blame jet lag and move on?


Ok, so the past weeks have fallen into a blogging black hole, but I do have an excuse that you can either read or not, depending on whether or not you listen to them.


blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Excuse Time:
I had boyfriend in town for the move, so I didn't want to be rude and like turn my back on him. I was also packing and shipping stuff around when I wasn't working, which I was doing a lot. I also spent a lot of time saying goodbye to my friends in Berlin, one by one, each goodbye just as sad.
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Typical day of my last week in Berlin: morning coffee with A, lunch with Stefan and Phil, followed by Stefan and me going together to ship a box of mine, and then a last afternoon coffee with Anne. Then passing out!

Ok, excuses over, I have some catching up to do.

No comments: